My little space

This is a place for me to express myself and vent. You can keep updated on what's going on in my life since I'm not very good at keeping everyone updated elsewhere!!!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Running together

My days are, that is. I am a little unsure of what day I'm living in. I've been so doped up this week that I forget what day is what and what time is what. I feel like I'm in a time warp. I'm fairly certain that today is Friday...since Scott is leaving for work and he doesn't have to work on Saturday this week. LOL! The kids are quiet and leaving me alone, so I am a happy camper.
My friend Lisa brought me flowers today. It was so sweet of her and it made my day!!! I've moved them around the house to wherever I am at today. It's been so fun to have flowers:)

Another friend, Sylvia, brought me a card and a surprise! My friend, Mareica, brought dinner last night.
I am so fortunate to have such GREAT friends in my life.
I love you all!!!

Hugs!

1 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

What a nice surprise! Lisa is so good at doing nice things! HUGS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home