My little space

This is a place for me to express myself and vent. You can keep updated on what's going on in my life since I'm not very good at keeping everyone updated elsewhere!!!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Fun Monday!


Yesterday was a complete disaster, yet a complete success!

Things that sucked about yesterday:

1. Jenna went to the hospital for her month long stay:(

2. Cameron's field trip was cancelled due to rain.

3. I got nothing accomplished that I had planned on doing at the house.


Things that were great about yesterday:

1. Scott and I had "Date Night" during the day!

We went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast then to Providence out in Mt. Juliet to see a movie.

2. We watched Talledega Nights (The Ballad of Ricky Bobby) It was HILARIOUS! I usually don't like these kind of movies, but it was fun!

3. I got to go to Third Coast Clay and painted Scott's birthday present. I can't post what I made yet just in case he decides to read my blog and sees!

4. On the way home, I got TACO BELL! I love Taco Bell! LOL!


All in all, I had a pretty good Monday. Now, for the rest of the week. I'm pretty sure I'll be busy at work this week and I have a busy weekend planned. If you don't hear from me...PLEASE check to make sure I'm still afloat.


Please keep praying for Jenna!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This is such a great pic, real men wear pink ! :) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home