My little space

This is a place for me to express myself and vent. You can keep updated on what's going on in my life since I'm not very good at keeping everyone updated elsewhere!!!

Friday, September 01, 2006

My weekend plans

Since Scott will be sleeping most of tomorrow and Sunday, I need to get cracking on this house. I sooo need to go through the kids clothes, consign what they can't wear and get rid of everything else. LOL! Julia can't wear much and she's getting super picky about her clothes.
I plan on doing a ton of laundry, going through the kids clothes and getting rid of some stuff on Freecycle. I need to fix my shower nozzle since it seems to be spraying out the back and soaking the wall. I have to get it taken care of before it becomes a huge issue. Julia wants to have a movie night and since Scott is off on Sunday night and doesn't have to be at court until 9am on Monday (yes, Monday...AKA Labor Day) Don't get me started! I think we're going to try to go to the drive in. We, and by we, I mean Scott, Julia, Cameron and I plan to go to court with Scott on Monday, REDNECK STYLE. LOL! I'm pretty sure I should leave my pistol at home that day. LMAO!
Since it's a holiday and his day off, we're going to go with him to court and let the kids run amok so that he can get out of there quickly! Plus, Scott wants to hang out with the kiddos in Nashville so maybe we'll get to do that early in the day before it gets too hot!

If you check on me over the weekend, make sure that I'm staying "on task" and actually accomplish something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home