My little space

This is a place for me to express myself and vent. You can keep updated on what's going on in my life since I'm not very good at keeping everyone updated elsewhere!!!

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Fun Day!

We got up this morning and when Scott got home, I decided to take the kids to the Williamson County Fair. Scott didn't want to let us go without him, so he got ready and we left. We forgot the camera so we don't have any pictures:(
We saw the Air Dogs doing their competition, the kids and Scott rode the ferris wheel, looked around at the animals and went through the kid's farming section. My favorite part was seeing the baby alpaca. It was soooo soft and furry. We got home around 2:30, Scott hit the sack and I did a little cleaning. I've been playing on the computer for a little while since Scott has homework when he wakes up. I found out that my classes start on August 28th and I'm picking up some extra hours at work now that school has started.
We go for Cameron's screening on Monday and by Tuesday morning, we'll know who his teacher is. He can't wait to start kindergarden and I'm actually kind of excited too.
We'll see how it goes come the first day!

3 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

How fun!! I haven't taken the girls to a County Fair since we moved to TN!! How sad is that?!

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Glad you all had fun at the Fair!!!

Keep keeping us updated!!! ;)

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Riki said...

sounds like a lot of fun! Hope the kids like school this year and your semester goes well too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home