My little space

This is a place for me to express myself and vent. You can keep updated on what's going on in my life since I'm not very good at keeping everyone updated elsewhere!!!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Whew!

Where to start. I haven't been real good about updating this lately since I've been really busy. LOL!
Let's see...
I have been cleaning out my garage which has been a huge task in itself. We do have it cleaned out enough to start painting the walls. We found 2 gallons of "oops" paint at Lowes. (Same color) We also bought a window at the Habitat for Humanity Restore in Murfreesboro. It was $20 instead of the $100 window we saw at Lowes. Our total purchases for turning the garage into a playroom so far total around $35. We still need to get a door and price siding, but...so far, so good.

I finished helping my parents move all their boxes and things out of the top level of their old house and put a ton of stuff in their attic. They have decided to list it now...since they have been in their new house since November. LOL! We still have 2 garages and an outbuilding to clean out.

I am hoping to do a ride-along with Scott on Friday night of this week. I'm waiting to hear if it was approved by the captain or not.

I guess that's about all the updates I have for now.
Later~

6 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger Amy said...

wow, you have been busy!!! post some pictures of the kids!!

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

I didn't realize you were turning your garage into a playroom! Good for you!!

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Glad to see you finally posting! Let me know how the garage/playroom goes. We're wanting to do ours and we tend to be do it yoursefers.

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger busymomof3 said...

YAHOO! I know you are finally glad to get things moving on the playroom! I think I remember you talking about that LAST summer!
Great deals and can't wait to see it!
Enjoy your night with Scott! Hope it's not too crazy!

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome can you fit your car/s in there? We don't use our garage for our cars :( Sure would be nice!

Don't you feel better with it CLEAN! :)

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Riki said...

i can't wait to see your photos of the garage / playroom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home