My little space

This is a place for me to express myself and vent. You can keep updated on what's going on in my life since I'm not very good at keeping everyone updated elsewhere!!!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Yippee

Well, it looks like I'll be making some extra cash over the next week or so and I'm sooooo happy about it. A friend of mine runs a fireworks tent every year and I usually help them out but this year another mutual friend has a tent here in Smyrna and I will probably work a couple of days for her. It's hot but the money is pretty good. LOL!
My mom and dad are trying to clean out their old house so they can paint it and sell it. My dad is just too old to bring all the boxes downstairs to move them and the moving company is booked solid for my dad's timeframe, so I offered to do it for him. He thought about it for a little while then called me and told me that he would pay me to do it next week. Yes, it's going up and down stairs multiple times, but I just won't have to hit the gym those days. LOL!
So, I'll be making money that I wasn't expecting over the next little bit. I'm just thrilled.
Had to share!

3 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger busymomof3 said...

Extra money is always a good thing! Awesome you are able to do that! Do you miss the kids yet?

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

That's awesome!! I love extra money!! :)

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Amy said...

awesome! i need some extra money too!! Throw some my way! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home