My little space

This is a place for me to express myself and vent. You can keep updated on what's going on in my life since I'm not very good at keeping everyone updated elsewhere!!!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

All alone...

The kids have gone away for the week. They left yesterday afternoon heading to New York. Cameron was having a hard time saying it, so he was saying You Nork instead. LOL!
They stayed last night in Ohio with Scott's aunt and uncle. I'm doing a huge cleaning of the house this week. You better buy stock in Hefty bags. :)
Scott and I are planning on taking a camping trip for a day or so while the kiddos are gone. We haven't done that since I was pregnant with Cameron. I can't wait to just veg.
Well, I'm off to clean again!!!
Bye

4 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

Who did the kids go to NY with?

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Riki said...

Hope you have a relaxing and productive week!!

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Dontcha just LOVE alone time??

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger chaos is my life said...

The kids went with Scott's parent's. They visited with all the family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home