My little space

This is a place for me to express myself and vent. You can keep updated on what's going on in my life since I'm not very good at keeping everyone updated elsewhere!!!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

My first attempts at blogging...

Since everyone else is doing it, I figured I should do it too. Today is the first day of June! June! We're half way through the year. School is out for summer, thank goodness, and I am only working 3 days a week instead of 4 through August! I'm so glad I'm going to get some time to spend with the kids this summer.
We've got tons of stuff to do and lots of things we should do! I've got to get organized so summer doesn't slip away from us!
Let's see...
I have to work today from noon until 4. When I get home, I'll make dinner and the kids have to go to dance around 6:30. We usually hit up the Goodwill to see what they have while the kids are at dance. I'm not feeling so great today and I don't plan on hitting the Y. I'll probably just hang out around the house tonight and try to get in the bed earlier than usual...before the news comes on!

3 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow girl depress me lol! 1/2 the year is over! Glad to hear from you! Miss seeing you too! Hugs!

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Life will never be the same, lol! Looks great.

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger chaos is my life said...

I'm getting the hang of it, I think. I actually figured out the picture thing, too. LOL!
Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home