My little space

This is a place for me to express myself and vent. You can keep updated on what's going on in my life since I'm not very good at keeping everyone updated elsewhere!!!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Hot July

I can't believe the heat. I don't really like being hot. LOL!
I was outside quite a bit today working in the yard, playing with the kids and cleaning the garage. This afternoon, the kids decided that we needed to put up the tent in the garage and they would sleep out there tonight. Well, it's 10:30 and Cameron has made his way inside. Julia is still awake and reading a book out there as I type. We've been dogsitting my new neighbor's 140 lb Great Dane/Rottie mix. She's sweet as can be! I just can't believe this dog weighs as much as me. LOL! Scott got his hammock up today so I'm sure that we'll be hanging out in in tomorrow...no pun intended.
Hee Hee.

3 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

Wow, tenting it in the garage!! Why not the back yard? I hope you got pics :) Your so nice to dog sit!! :)

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Riki said...

I know the heat SUCKS!!! Did Julia stay out all night or come in later? :)

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger chaos is my life said...

I didn't want to have to worry about her getting snatched and I figured she would wander off and get scared if she tried to find her way in at night. (She has been known to sleepwalk. LOL) But she did end up staying out there all night. I was sooo surprised.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home