My little space

This is a place for me to express myself and vent. You can keep updated on what's going on in my life since I'm not very good at keeping everyone updated elsewhere!!!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Feeling Blah today.

I've been feeling kinda funky today. Much like I'm getting the flu. I'm not sure why, but I sure hope I shake it soon!
I'm also feeling like I can never get enough to eat. I'm constantly starving. It makes NO sense to me.
(I just had my period, so I'm NOT pregnant!)
The kids are getting on my nerves, I need a nap and I'm really hoping that Scott can get this light installed in my garage tonight. I want to start scrapping out here but I can't see. LOL!
My mom and dad brought us 3 rugs to use in the garage. There are two that are chocolate brown...great because they don't show any dirt. One of them, we used when we lived in married housing on MTSU campus 11 years ago. The other is a smaller one and then the third is a tan color with some sort of design on it. It will be perfect for in front of the TV. We're getting out pretty cheap on this garage remodel. I'm very happy about that!

I've got an old kitchen cabinet that I've been storing my scrapping stuff in. It's in the corner and hopefully later we can get my HUGE desk out here, too.
I'll be working tomorrow since my boss's mother is having surgery done. Hopefully I'll get some time to myself so I can relax and rest.

3 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger Amy said...

you'll have to invite us over to see the "new" garage!

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

Sounds wonderful!! I wish I had more space!!! Enjoy it!

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger chandra said...

Congrats on your garage, it sounds awesome! Hope you're feeling better by now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home