My little space

This is a place for me to express myself and vent. You can keep updated on what's going on in my life since I'm not very good at keeping everyone updated elsewhere!!!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Can't keep up!

It seems like life is just flying by. I can't seem to keep up with this blog. LOL!
The ride along was great! The first call we went to was a bad accident that involved someone I am aquainted with. Not friends, just run into at work. He was drinking, hit someone head on and flipped his truck into the ditch. It burst into flames. UGH!
Anyway, when we went to Southern Hills to return his DL to him, he recognized me. He kept telling the nurse and Scott that he knew me from "SOMEWHERE". LOL! Have another drink, buddy!

We went on another call where the suspect was supposedly wearing nothing. In my mind, I was thinking, "HMMM, sounds like fun to me!" But in reality, most of the time....OK, almost all of the time, it's REALLY not something you want to see! LOL!
When they brought him out of the apartment, he was clothed...and I'm extremely glad I didn't see him in all of his glory.

Let's see. We got to work this weekend and have nearly completed the renovations (externally) on the garage. We now have a door, a window, a wall and a window air conditioner. All we have to do now is put in some outlets, put up some paneling and paint it on the inside. It's so nice to have a place to send the kids. LOL!

Well, I've got to get something accomplished today, so I better get going!!!

3 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Riki said...

Glad the ride along went well...I guess there's never a dull moment on police calls.

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

Glad the ride along was interesting!! Take some pics of the garage :)

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Amy said...

post more! :) so glad you had fun riding! i like going with kenney when i get the chance!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home