My little space

This is a place for me to express myself and vent. You can keep updated on what's going on in my life since I'm not very good at keeping everyone updated elsewhere!!!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Busy week!

This morning was a real treat for me. LOL! I got to sit for an hour at the Social Security office in Murfreesboro. I got there 15 minutes before they opened and I still had to wait an hour.
I got my business taken care of and headed home in time to get to work. Tomorrow, I have to be at the DMV to get my carry permit...FINALLY! I finally got all the paperwork and updated information in order to actually be able to stand in line for a couple of hours to get it. Then I have to go and get my fingerprints made.
Tomorrow night, I have a ride along planned with Scott. It's the first time in probably 7 years that I've got to ride with him. I'm pretty excited. I hope I can stay awake.
Saturday I'm going to hang out with the kids and do a little cleaning! Scott is off this weekend so we may venture out to the drive in. We'll just have to wait and see how it goes.

4 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like a busy day! It was great seeing you at Tommie's Party the other day, HUGS!

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger chandra said...

Have fun during the ride along. I did that once (years ago) and it was really neat.

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger Ellen said...

Wow! You get to ride with him? I didnt know they really did that! How cool!

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Hope you have fun at the ride along! Don't you hate when you have to wait a long ass time when you have an appointment? ugh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home