My little space

This is a place for me to express myself and vent. You can keep updated on what's going on in my life since I'm not very good at keeping everyone updated elsewhere!!!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Being Productive

I'm attempting to be productive. I got up at 8 this morning and went out to get the paper. I have cut out the coupons for my afternoon shopping excursion and made my grocery list.
I started a pot of coffee, cleaned up a little out in the garage, took out the trash and started a load of laudry. All of this in 2 hours. My dad just called and invited us to lunch at his house! Heck yeah. He makes this stuff that is kind of like meatloaf except it's got a mushroom sauce on it instead. Yummy. I can't wait. He's also making mashed potatos and green beans. At least I don't have to cook lunch and I don't have to lay anything out! I may grab some rolls to take over there when I get to the grocery store. My aunt and uncle along with my cousin will be there. My sister and her husband are planning on coming too. It seems the older I get, the less and less we end up getting together. I really enjoy hanging out with them. Cameron just woke up and Julia is still asleep. I guess I'll have to get them ready to go in just a little bit. I'm planning on a lazy day this afternoon.

3 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

Oh Yum!! I hope you enjoy your lunch!

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Amy said...

lunch sounds good!

i am so impressed. you have blogged like 3 days in a row!!!

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger busymomof3 said...

Sounds like a great day!
Hope you are doing well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home