My little space

This is a place for me to express myself and vent. You can keep updated on what's going on in my life since I'm not very good at keeping everyone updated elsewhere!!!

Sunday, September 10, 2006

What a difference...

some sleep can make! Let's see... the doctor gave me some samples of Ambien CR when I went in the last time. She said to see how it works and then I could get a Rx the next time I came in. Well, to make a long story short, there's a huge difference between Ambien 10mg and Ambien 12.5mg CR. LOL! I slept all night long on Friday night. I don't remember getting up at all. When I got up on Saturday morning, it was just for a little while then I crawled back in bed, slept until 11:30 then got up, went back to bed around 4 and slept until 6:30. I went to bed last night around 11 and got up this morning at 7! That's about as much sleep as I would get in a whole week in about 36 hours. LOL!
Unfortunately, I have to function, so I need to get the strength reduced but my sleep is definitely looking up. I made myself 2 omelettes and some coffee for breakfast. Cameron is up now playing with his Leapster and Julia is still passed out cold. We've got a baby shower to go to this afternoon and Scott has TONS of homework to do. I'm ready for tomorrow already. Scott's day off and he's got court, but I'm going with him and then we'll do something fun after!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home