My little space

This is a place for me to express myself and vent. You can keep updated on what's going on in my life since I'm not very good at keeping everyone updated elsewhere!!!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Baby on the way.

No, not for me, but my neighbor. I was over across the street yesterday afternoon. I was supervising the "fence putting up" and helping out a little. Just as we were getting ready to leave about 6:45, Deb comes into the living room and announced that her water broke. They were scheduled for a c-section on Tuesday but she was really hoping that she could go on her own before that. I was hoping too!
So, off they went to the hospital, with the fence half done and I'm waiting to hear news of Xavier Paul.
I can't wait to see the new bambino~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home