My little space

This is a place for me to express myself and vent. You can keep updated on what's going on in my life since I'm not very good at keeping everyone updated elsewhere!!!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

My day

We got up early...and by early, I mean I was in the shower at 7. I was up long before that, though. Scott got home and we headed out to some yard sales. We got 3 brand new, very fluffy cushions to sit on in the garage aka "Studio G" for $5. They were from target and still had the tags on them. Heck, even if the girl got them on clearance, they would have probably been $30.
I'm excited. It's much easier to sit on the cushions instead of the hard concrete floor while we're playing Nintendo and Playstation. LOL!

After the yard sales, we went to a birthday party. The kids had a BLAST! We left there and went to Toys R Us because Scott's birthday is in a couple of weeks and he wants a "chopper" bike. He's going to be 34...he does NOT need a chopper...but what do I know?

We ended up buying him a rack for the back of the bike he just got about a month ago so he's happy for the time being.

We came home, Scott passed out cold. Neither of us has slept very good in the past couple of weeks. He's still sound asleep right now. Ok, he's only been asleep for just over 2 hours.
I've got to wake him up at around 9 so he can get ready for work.

I've got the worst headache that will not go away whatever I do. I honestly think it's from not sleeping. That can take such a toll on your body. I've really got to start sleeping better!

I'm still praying for my friend, Jenna. Please continue to pray too!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home