My little space

This is a place for me to express myself and vent. You can keep updated on what's going on in my life since I'm not very good at keeping everyone updated elsewhere!!!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Kidney Stone! Yuck!

That's what I have! I'm in severe pain when I'm not on my Percocet. Plus, I can't even talk straight because I'm a little "high" lol! Scott thinks I'm a lot nicer when I'm high. hee hee.

Anyway, if you don't see me for a couple of days, just know I'm trying to pass this thing!

3 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

Hope it passes with little pain girly!

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger chaos is my life said...

Well, I was hoping the same thing, but instead, I went in for outpatient surgery tonight to have it removed. Dang! I feel so much better now.
It's amazing how something so small can cause you to be in such pain.
The doc said that there would have been no way that I would have passed it on my own, so I'm glad I didn't try to wait it out!
How are you feeling?

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Amy said...

wow heather, that's awful!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home