My little space

This is a place for me to express myself and vent. You can keep updated on what's going on in my life since I'm not very good at keeping everyone updated elsewhere!!!

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Weekend

I'm heading out to go to work in about an hour and a half. I actually enjoy working. Not that I don't get irritated with people sometimes, but for the most part, I can tolerate a LOT for some cash!

The kids are going to visit with a friend while I'm working so that takes a HUGE load off of me. Julia is spending the night with this friend tonight while Cameron gets an evening of Julia-Free computer time.

It seems like some things are falling into place for us. We're going out of town in a couple of weeks and I just can't wait. I think we need a little family time as life seems to be flying by at warp speed.

Let's see. On other fronts. I'm half way through my class at school. I've got my midterm on Monday night and in two weeks is my final. I love these super short accelerated classes. They are a pain when you're in the middle of them, but when the 5 weeks are done, it's another 3 hours under your belt. That makes a huge difference!

Scott is going to be off starting tomorrow at 3 until we return from vacation. Hopefully he'll be motivated to get some things done around here. We have to go help a friend tear down her old shed at the first of the week then do the stuff to get ready to leave around here. The dogs need baths, laundry needs to be done, packing, etc.

I think we're going to the zoo on Tuesday to see the baby cougars. I love baby animals. They are so cute and cuddly. I'm just thanking my lucky stars that I don't have to clean up after them. LOL!

Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home