My little space

This is a place for me to express myself and vent. You can keep updated on what's going on in my life since I'm not very good at keeping everyone updated elsewhere!!!

Thursday, July 05, 2007

I've been slacking.

I can't get into this blogging thing. It's driving me bonkers!

I did feel like I needed to come here and type some things down to get them out of my head.
My friend Jenna passed away last week. Her funeral was on Saturday. I'm still trying to come to terms with the fact that she is actually gone.

I know that the people who are left behind when someone dies each have their own way to grieve. I have cried, talked with friends, just sat here and stared at the computer screen reading her blogs and the blogs of her family and friends.

I'm selfish. I don't want Jenna to be gone. I want to be able to pick up the phone and call her. I want to be able to jump on my Yahoo instant messenger and chat. I want her back.

God had other plans for Jenna. I can't second guess why he took her from us. I can pray that I become half the mother to my children that she was to hers. I can pray that I'm half the wife to Scott that she was to Mark. I can also pray that I can be the friend to others that she was to me.

Thanks for all the great memories, Jenna. I will miss you.

1 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Blogger Amy said...

glad to see you posted! i check in all the time to see what's been going on with ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home